I'm Redj, software developer and Ecere contributor and I live near Ottawa, ON. I'm always in #ecere on IRC (link above - freenode) and I follow what's happening there and try to help when I can. So, please come by and say hi.
I've been an Ecere contributor since some time in 2005. I will attempt to list all of my contributions to the Ecere SDK here.
Ongoing work on the eC toolchain.
- Assisted in porting the eC compiler from c to eC.
- Split the compiler code out of ecp, ecc, ecs, ide and documentor and into the eC library .
- Use of UPX to provide a compress option.
- Cross-platform makefiles.
- Cross-compiler support.
Ongoing work on the IDE.
- IDE Debugger (GDB integration).
- Workspace feature.
- Project-related features.
- Per-file options.
- Find in files feature.
Ecere Data Abstraction (EDA).
- Some work on the API.
- Some work on drivers.
- Regex.ec, A regular expression class wrapping libc's regexp.
- Ecere Explorer, an early (and incomplete) implementation of a file manager.